YoLokal - Policy
Updated on 10-MAY-2016
Terms of Service
In terms of Information Technology statutes, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures. This document is published in accordance with the provisions
(a) The Domain names yolokal.com and yolokal.in (hereinafter reffered to as “Website”) and also the Android/iOS/Microsoft Windows Application YoLokal (hereinafter referred to as "Application" or “App” ), owned by Tuzzin Infotech Private Limited (“Company”),
a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act 2103, represented by its members, where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective legal heirs, representatives,
administrators, permitted successors and assigns;
or installing the Application. The Website/Application also provides certain services without registration/acceptance, and such provision of services does not absolve You of this contractual relationship. The term "We", "Us", "Our" shall
mean Tuzzin Infotech Private Limited. or Company. “Agreement” shall mean and refer to this Terms of Service, including any amendments that may be incorporated into it. “Third Party” shall mean and refer to any individual(s), company
or entity apart from the User and Tuzzin Infotech Private Limited. The headings of each section in this Agreement are only for the purpose of organising the various provisions under this Agreement in an orderly manner. These headings
shall not be used by either party to interpret the provisions contained under them in any manner. Further, the headings have no legal or contractual value.
terms, please discontinue using the Website/Application.
- (d) We hold the sole right to modify the Terms of Service without prior permission from You or providing notice to You. The relationship creates on You a duty to periodically check the Terms of Service and stay updated on its requirements.
If You continue to use the Website/Application or avail any of its services following such change, this is deemed as consent by You to the so amended policies. Your continued use of the Website/Application is conditioned upon your compliance
with the Terms of Service, including but not limited to compliance with the Terms of Service even after alterations, if any.
To fully avail the services of the Website/Application and use it, registration is required. You are required to register Yourself by providing the following information which inter alia includes Name, Password/Verification Code, Email Address,
Mobile Number etc. Mobile app users may receive an SMS on the registered mobile number to complete account creation process. Registration for the Website/Application is available only to those above the age of 16, barring those “Incompetent
to Contract” which inter alia include insolvents. If You are a minor and wish to use the Website/Application, You may do so through Your legal guardian and the Company reserves the right to terminate Your account on knowledge of You being
a minor and having registered on the Website/Application or availing any of its services.
Further, at any time during Your use of this Website/Application, including but not limited to the time of registration, You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of Your username and verification code/password, and any
activity under the account shall be deemed to have been done by You. In the case that You provide Us with false and/or inaccurate details or the Company has reason to believe You have done so, We hold the right to permanently suspend Your
These Terms shall continue to form a valid and binding contract between the Parties, and shall continue to be in full force and effect until:
- a) The User continues to access and use the Website/Appliction; or
- b) The Transaction between the Parties, if any, concludes to the satisfaction of both Parties;
Whichever is longer. The Parties agree that certain portions of these Terms (“Sections”), such as Sections 13, 14, 15, & 17, shall continue to remain in full force and effect indefinitely, even after the expiry or termination of these Terms
as contemplated herein.
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to unilaterally terminate the User’s access to the Products & Services offered by Company, or any portion thereof, at any time, without notice or cause. The User shall continue to be
bound by these Terms, and it is expressly agreed to by the Parties that the User shall the right to terminate these Terms by deleting the Application or discontinuing the use of the Website, as described in Clause 3 hereinabove.
ONLINE PLATFORM AND MOBILE APPLICATION
Tuzzin Infotech Private Limited is a technology Company which works on the development of web & mobile applications. YoLokal Website/Application aims to connect customers with local businesses. Users can download the YoLokal Mobile Application
for free of cost. The Website provides a link to download YoLokal App directly, or via third party stores such as Google Play, Apple App Store, Microsoft Windows Store etc. YoLokal App allows Users to sign-up via a mobile number. Users
will receive an SMS on the registered mobile number to complete account creation process.
By using this Website/Application, it is deemed that You have consented to receiving telephonic calls, SMSs and/or emails from Us at any time We deem fit. Such communications shall be sent to You on the telephone number and/or email address
Us is for purposes that inter alia include clarification calls, marketing calls and promotional calls and includes DND/NDNC. In case You wish to stop receiving notifications from Us with regard to marketing and promotional calls with regard
to any communication received from Us, You may email Us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
You may also be contacted by Service Providers with whom We have entered into a contract in furtherance of our rights, duties and obligations under this document and other policies followed by Us. Such contact shall be made only in pursuance
of such objectives, and no other calls shall be made.
In addition, You may also be contacted by Third Parties who may have access to the information disclosed by You or to whom We may have disclosed Your information for purposes such as, but not limited to, statistical compilations.
The downloading and installing of this Application is free of cost. The Browsing of the Website is also absolutely free, But certain services including but not limited to placing advertisements within the Website/Application by Users and
use of certain features of the Website/Application provided by the Company or Third Parties may be subject to a charge upon it.
User may be able to purchase deals, products & services available on the Website/Application by paying mentioned charges. The Wesbite/Application is merely a platform for third party merchants to sell their deals, prodcuts & services. These third
party merchants are solely responsible for delivery, quality and stated pricing of the sold items as mentioned by themselves or via appropriate third party for listing on the platform.
Market price/value listed on the Website/Application for a deal is a regular market price at which similar services / products / combos are available in the market without any discounts.
The User takes full responsibility for payment of all taxes and fees that are levied or arise in the course of use of the Website/Application, including but not limited to browsing of the Website and downloading and installation of the Application
by the User.
The merchant is solely responsible for the taxes levied/to be levied on the services/products for providing the Sales Invoice to the customer/User against the services rendered or product sold.
SHIPPING / DELIVERY
(i) In case of a voucher for services - refer to REFUNDS & RETURNS section.
(ii) For delivery products - cancellation request would be accepcted only if product is not shipped / dispatched.
(iii) A cancellation request as per above terms must be submitted by an email to [email@example.com]
REFUNDS & RETURNS
(i) You can print vouchers right after making a successful payment. In addition to it, We also send an email and/or SMS to contact information you provided typically within an hour.
(ii) Products get delivered typically within 7-10 working days or as mentioned on the deal page.
(i) Expired voucher can always be redeemed at the merchant during a non-promotional purchase. Voucher amount can be used as a credit at the time you are paying the merchant.
(ii) We will gladly refund any unredeemed voucher in case you changed your mind within 48 hours of the purchase. After that period, all sales are final and vouchers cannot be refunded. Vouchers cannot be refunded after redemption.
(iii) In case of a product already shipped or delivered to you, you must let us know within 48 hours of delivery if the product is damaged, defective or doesn't match the description to initiate a return. We may ask you to email photo proofs before approving
the return. Within the limits of reason, We will make sure you are happy with the purchase, however We reserve the right to approve a return at our own discretion.
(iv) Some deals may be strictly non-refundable, in those cases, you should see a mention on the deal page/screen itself.
(v) A refund or return request as per above terms must be submitted by an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org]
(i) Cashback is available in certain cases as mentioned on Web/App
(ii) Cashbacks are subject to terms and conditions mentioned here as well as on a particular deal info page/screen
(iii) It may take upto 90 days before a cashback is available for payment. In certain cases it may take longer.
(iv) Any cashback amount, payment and timeline mentioned on our Web/App is not guaranteed. We reserve the right to approve cashback amount and payment at our own discretion.
(v) Send any issue or complaint related to cashbacks by an email to [email@example.com]
The User undertakes to fulfil the following obligations. Failure to satisfy any of these obligations gives Us the right to permanently suspend Your account and/or claim damages for any losses that accrue to Us or additional costs that may
be imposed on us.
- (i) You hereby certify that you are at least 16 years of age.
- (ii) You agree to ensure the phone number and email address provided during the time of account registration is valid at all times and shall keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- (iii) Your use of the Website/Application or the site will be solely for purposes that are permitted by this Agreement.
- (iv) You agree to comply with all local laws and regulations governing the downloading, installation and/or use of the Website/Application, including, without limitation to, any usage rules set forth in this Agreement.
- (v) You agree that Your use of the Website/Application shall be at your sole risk.
- (vi) You are solely responsible for content that You share or upload on the Website/Application. You assume all risks associated with use of Your content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness by others, or
any disclosure of Your content that makes you or any third party personally identifiable.
- (vii) You will not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Yourself, Your age or Your affiliation with any person or entity.
- (viii) You undertake not to:
- (a) Cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website/Application. For the removal
of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website/Application
is not permitted. Should You want to engage in one or more such actions, prior permission from Us must be obtained;
- (b) access (or attempt to access) the Website/Application and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Website/Application. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic
device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website/Application or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational
structure or presentation of the Website/Application, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website/Application
- (c) use the Website/Application in any manner that may impair, overburden, damage, disable or otherwise compromise (i) Company’s services; (ii) any other party's use and enjoyment of company’s services; or (iii) the services and products
of any Third Party (including, without limitation to, the Authorized Device);
- (d) use the Services or Materials for any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or identity theft;
- (e) abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- (f) engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website/Application or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website/Application);
- (g) upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website/Application, the Application’s Servers and Storage or another's mobile phone;
- (h) download or distribute any file posted in the Website/Application that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- (i) probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Application or any network connected to the Website/Application, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website/Application or any network connected to the Website/Application.
You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website/Application, or exploit the Website/Application or Service or information made available or offered by or through
the Website/Application, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website/Application;
- (j) disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website/Application, systems resources, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website/Application or any affiliated or linked applications;
this Website/Application or other Third Parties;
- (l) violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside your home country;
- (m) violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- (n) threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of your home country, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation
of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- (o) disseminate information through the Website/Application that is false, inaccurate or misleading,or violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside your home country.
From time to time, the Application may automatically check the version of the Application installed on the Authorized Device and, if applicable, provide updates for the Application (hereinafter referred to as “Updates”). Updates may contain,
without limitation to, bug fixes, patches, enhanced functionality, plug-ins and new versions of the Application. By installing the Application, You authorize the automatic download and installation of Updates and agree to download and
install Updates manually if necessary. Your use of the Website/Application and Updates shall be governed by this Agreement (as amended by any terms and conditions that may be provided with Updates).
ACTIONS UNDERTAKEN BY THE APPLICATION ON YOUR DEVICE
Upon download and installation of the Application, You grant the following permissions to the Company to perform the following actions on the device You are using the Website and the device You have installed the Application in.
- (a) To read from, write on, modify and delete data pertaining to the Application on the device’s hard disk and/or external storage;
- (b) To access information about networks, access networks including mobile and Wi-Fi networks, receive and send data through the network;
- (c) To determine Your approximate location from sources like, but not limited to mobile towers and connected Wi-Fi networks;
- (d) To determine Your exact location from sources such as, but not limited to GPS;
- (e) To access the model number, IMEI number and details about the operating system of the device the Application has been installed on, as well as the country and phone number of the device;
- (f) To retrieve information about other applications running on the device the Application has been installed on and open them;
- (g) To detect when the phone had been switched off and switched on for the purpose of activating application and sending notifications/push notifications;
- (h) To access and change the display and sound settings of the device the Application has been installed in.
- (a) All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Website/Application, including for example news articles, reviews, directories, guides, text, photographs, images, illustrations,
audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively and hereinafter referred to as the "Content"), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by Us. You may use the Content only through
the Website/Application, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- (b) You may not, republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any Content to others, whether or not for
payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content. You may not scrape or otherwise copy our Content without permission.
You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Website/Application, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Website/Application
in any way that affects the user's experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
(a) We respect the intellectual property of others. If You believe Your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material on the Website/Application, please email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- (b) Information and Content provided by the User by providing information to, communicating with, and/or placing material on, the Website/Application, including for example but not limited to, communication during any registration and
communication on the bulletin board, message or chat area, You represent and warrant:
- (1) You own or otherwise have all necessary rights to the content you provide and the rights to use it as provided in this Terms of Service;
- (2) all information You provide is true, accurate, current and complete, and does not violate these Terms of Service; and,
- (3) the information and Content shall not cause injury to any person or entity.
For all such information and material, you grant us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, archive, store, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from such information,
in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, you authorize us to share the information across all our affiliated Websites/Applications,
to include the information in a searchable format accessible by users of the Websites/Application and other affiliated Websites/Applications, and to use your name and any other information in connection with its use of the material you
provide. You also grant the right to use any material, information, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing
and marketing products using such information. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you.
- (a) The Website/Application can be used worldwide. We make no representation that materials or Content available through our Website/Application is appropriate or available for use outside any of these countries.
- (b) If You access or use the Website/Application from a country or location apart from India, You are solely responsible for compliance with necessary laws and regulations for use of the Website/Application.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- (a) We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the Services, partially or entirely, or add, change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for You or for all Users at any time and in Our sole discretion.
These changes shall become effective upon providing a notice of the same to You via the home screen of the Website/Application. We further reserve the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of Your account,
with or without notice, if deemed by Us to be contrary to this Agreement.
- (b) The Company has no obligation to provide You with a copy of the information You or any other User provides on the Website/Application or that the Website/Application has accessed.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- (b) By uploading, distributing, transmitting or otherwise using Your content with the Website/Application, You automatically grant, and You represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free
and fully paid, worldwide license, with the right to grant sublicenses, to reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, telecommunicate to the public, prepare adaptations and derivative works of, and incorporate into
- (c) All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between User and Company alone. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Website/Application, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties,
express or implied, in connection with the service and your use thereof.
- (d) The Company does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Website/Application or any hyperlinked website or featured in any user status
submission or other advertising, and We will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of Products or Services.
- (e) The User agrees and undertakes that he/she is accessing the Website/Application and transacting at his/her sole risk and are that he/she is using his/her best and prudent judgment before using Website/Application, or accessing/using
any information displayed thereon.
- (f) You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website/Application or Services, You may be exposed to content from other Users or Third Parties that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim
all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website/Application. Further, You may report such offensive content.
- (g) The Website and the Company accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties, or for any damage caused to the User, the User’s belongings, or any third party, resulting from the use or
misuse of any product or service availed of by the User from the Website.
- (h) The Company/Website does not guarantee that the functions and services contained in the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Website or its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components, and the User
hereby expressly accepts any and all associated risks involved with the User’s use of the Website.
- (i) It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Terms and/or Policy.
In no event shall the Company/Website/Application, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors,
mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our service, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and
all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our servers, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through
our service by any third party, (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the User, whether
The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that the Company shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with You.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Us from and against any and all liability, loss, claim, damages, expense, or costs (including but not limited to attorneys' fees), incurred by or made Us in connection with any claim arising
from or related to:
- (a) Your use or any Third Party’s use via Your account of the Service provided by the Website/Application and its Content;
- (c) Any breach or violation of this Agreement, including any amendment, or of any statute or regulation by You, or any Third Party through Your account.
You agree to fully cooperate in indemnifying Us at Your expense. You also agree not to reach a settlement with any party without Our consent.
DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism.
- Stage 1: Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of a proposed mediator by both parties. Both parties
may raise a name for the sole mediator and in the case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the
sole proprietorship reserves the right to decide who the final mediator is. The decision of the mediator is not binding on both parties.
- Stage 2: Arbitration. In case that mediation does not yield a result suitable or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members
– one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at Ahmedabad. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s
award shall be final and binding on the Parties.
The formation, interpretation and performance of this Agreement and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the law, rules and regulations of the State of Gujrat. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions and disputes
mentioned above shall be the courts located in Ahmedabad, Gujrat and You hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
Neither the Company nor the Website shall be liable for damages for any delay or failure to perform its obligations hereunder if such delay or failure is due to cause beyond its control or without its fault or negligence, due to Force Majeure
events including but not limited to acts of war, acts of God, earthquake, riot, sabotage, labor shortage or dispute, internet interruption, technical failure, breakage of sea cable, hacking, piracy, cheating, illegal or unauthorized.
limited to photographs) which You provide on the Website/Application are likely to reveal Your gender, ethnic origin, nationality, age, and/or other personal information about You. You acknowledge and agree that your submission of such
information is voluntary on Your part. Further, You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose information You provide to Us at any stage during Your use of the Website/Application. Disclosures of information
- (a) Entire Agreement: This Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreements between You and Us with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other communications or representations or agreements (whether
oral, written or otherwise) relating thereto.
- (b) Waiver: The failure of either party at any time to require performance of any provision of this Agreement in no manner shall affect such party's right at a later time to enforce the same. No waiver by either party of any breach of
this Agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be, or construed as, a further or continuing waiver of any other such breach, or a waiver of any other breach of this Agreement.
- (c) Severability: If any provision of this Agreement shall to any extent be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall in no way be affected or
impaired thereby and each such provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such case, this Agreement shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to correct any invalidity,
illegality or unenforceability, while preserving to the maximum extent the rights and commercial expectations of the parties hereto, as expressed herein.
We, Tuzzin Infotech Private Limited, a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act 2103, represented by its members where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective
contains information about an Android/ iOS/ Microsoft Windows Application called YoLokal, and the domain names yolokal.com and yolokal.in. In order to provide You with Our uninterrupted use of services, We may collect and, in some circumstances,
disclose information about you. To ensure better protection of Your privacy, We provide this notice explaining Our information collection and disclosure policies, and the choices You make about the way Your information is collected and used.
Tuzzin Infotech Private Limited is a technology Company which works on the development of web & mobile applications. YoLokal Website/Application aims to connect customers with local businesses. Users can download the YoLokal Mobile Application
for free of cost. The Website provides a link to download YoLokal App directly, or via third party stores such as Google Play, Apple App Store, Microsoft Windows Store etc. YoLokal App allows Users to sign-up via a mobile number. Users will
receive an SMS on the registered mobile number to complete account creation process.
ANY CAPITALIZED WORDS USED HENCEFORTH SHALL HAVE THE MEANING ACCORDED TO THEM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHER, ALL HEADING USED HEREIN ARE ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF ARRANGING THE VARIOUS PROVISIONS OF THE AGREEMENT IN ANY MANNER. NEITHER THE USER
- (b) “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website/Application.
- (c) “Application” shall mean and refer to YoLokal created by Tuzzin Infotech Private Limited.
- (d) “Website” shall mean and refer to the domain names yolokal.com and yolokal.in.
- (e) “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
- (f) “Third Parties” refer to any application, website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Website/Application.
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us.
In order to use the services of this Website/Application, You are required to register Yourself by providing the following information which inter alia includes:
- (a) Name;
- (b) Username/Profile name;
- (c) Password/Verification Code;
- (d) Email Address;
- (e) Mobile number, etc.
We may collect the following information:
- (a) Personal data of the User such as, but not limited to, Your name, Your Location (can be either entered by the User or could be identified by the Website/Application), Your age, Availability, Your email address and Your Phone Number.
- (b) Sensitive Personal Information which refers to Your financial information, such as but not limited to Your credit or debit card numbers and Your passwords/verification code.
- (c) Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of Your device when connected to the Internet.
We use data collection device known as “cookies” at certain stages of use of Our Website/Application. “Cookies” are small files situated on Your mobile/ computer/ device’s hard disk that assists Us in providing customised services. A cookie
helps us analyse your preferences by, for example, recording the number of times you have used the Website/Application, and help us in tailoring our services to suit your interests. Further, there are certain features of the Website/Application
that are available only through the use of a “cookie”. These “cookies” may be used whether You register on the Website/Application or not. However, a “cookie” does not give Us access to your device.
You may choose to disable the “cookie” feature on Your device. But this may prevent full utilization of the services provided by the Website/Application.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE APPLICATION
The Website/Application may include advertisements/ hyperlinks to other websites, applications, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present in the Website/Application, which are provided by persons or companies
other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of your Personal Information by any external sites, applications, companies or persons, nor are do We endorse any advertising, products or other material
on or available from such external application, websites or resources.
You further acknowledge and agree that We are not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by You as a result of the collection and/or disclosure of Your personal information by external applications, sites or resources, or as
a result of any reliance placed by You on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from such applications, websites or resources. This external application, websites and resource
providers may have their own privacy policies governing the collection, storage, retention and disclosure of Your Personal Information that You may be subject to. We recommend that You enter the external application or website and review
We may allow Third Parties/individuals to display advertisements when you use the Website/Application.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by You at the time of registration shall be used to contact You when necessary. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to out Terms of Service. Further, Your personal data and Sensitive
Personal Information may be collected and stored by Us for internal record.
We use Your tracking information such as IP addresses to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We may release your Personal Information to a third-party in order comply with a Court Order or other similar legal procedure, or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law; prevent imminent physical
In case We are acquired by or merged with another company, We shall transfer information disclosed by You and information about You to the company we are acquired by or merged with. In the event of a merger or acquisition, Weshall notify
You further acknowledge that this Website/Application may contain information which is designated confidential by Us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent/ consent via Email.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore shall not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities, or if necessary to ensure Users may fully avail of the services of the
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
may be forced to disclose Your Personal Information to the government, law enforcement agencies or other Third Parties. Under certain circumstances, Third Parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmission or private communications,
or abuse or misuse Your Personal Information that they may collect from our Website/Application. Therefore, although we use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personally
identifiable information or private communications would always remain private.
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any Personal Information about You and/or disclosed by You to Third Parties.
(a) External Service Providers: There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help You use our Website/Application. If You choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the
(b) Other Corporate Entities: We may share much of our data, including Your Personal Information, with Our parent and/ or subsidiaries that are committed to serving Your needs through use of Our Website/Application and related services, throughout the
world. Such data shall be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing Your experience of using the Website/Application. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they shall treat it at least as protectively as they
treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should
expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You shall receive notice of such event (to the extent it occurs).
(c) Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can, and You so authorise Us, disclose Your Personal Information to law enforcement
and other government officials as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us/ Us
or You to any legal liability.
Any information that you make publically available on the site may be potentially viewed by any party, and by posting such material it is deemed that you consent to share such information with such parties.
You may request details of the Your Personal Information collected and/ disclosed by Us. Such a request may be made under the Right to Information Act, 2005 and the Information Technology Act, 2000. If You would require such details, please
email Us at [email@example.com].
ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
Following registration, You can review and change the information You submitted at the stage of registration, except Your profile name/ user name. An option for facilitating such change shall be present on the settings screen of the application and such
change can be facilitated by emailing us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. If You change any information, We may keep track of Your old information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at [email@example.com]. We shall promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
To remove Your profile you can either do so by selecting the delete option on the Settings Screen so that others cannot view it, or by contacting our customer support at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
We shall retain in Our files information You have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce Our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from
Our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, You should not expect that all of Your personally identifiable information shall be completely removed from our databases in response
to Your requests.
CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD
When You register on the Website/Application, You may be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password. It is important that You protect it against unauthorised access of Your
account and information by choosing Your password carefully, keeping Your password and device secure by signing out after using Our services and exercising caution in disclosing Your password if needed.
You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another User at any time. Further, if You choose to disclose Your password to any Third Party, You are solely responsible for all actions taken with Your account information
and password, including fees. If You lose control of Your password, You may lose substantial control over Your Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on Your behalf. Therefore, in the event of loss of
Your password, You should immediately change Your password. Further, You agree to notify Us immediately if You suspect any consistent unauthorized use of Your account or access to Your password even after changing it.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by members inside and outside Tuzzin Infotech Private Limited.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and information that we have accessed. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security
breaches beyond the control of Our standard security procedures are at Your sole risk and discretion.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us against in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Website/Application or otherwise and Your use and access
of websites, applications and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.
do not promise, and You should not expect, that Your personal information shall always remain private. As a User of the Website/Application, You understand and agree that You assume all responsibility and risk for Your use of the Website/Application,
the internet generally, and the content You post or access and for Your conduct on and off the Website/Application.